Applications Accepted April 29-May 15, 2019
Teachers must submit their application no later than May 15th, 2019. Principals must endorse and submit their applications no later than May 17th, 2019.
- Must be certified staff member of LPS.
- Must attend informational meeting at LPS Media Center, about grant opportunity with training on COPA (Child Online Protection Act) at 7:45 or 3:45 on Thursday, April 25th, 2019.
- Submit completed grant application by disclosed deadline.
- Submit information at the end of the year related to outcomes and goals that the grant requested supported.
- Grant cannot be used for software purchase if it was funded this year by LPS District or school site budget (including Title I). You can apply if you currently use a “free” version of this software.
- Commit to usage as prescribed by company to keep fidelity of the program.
- Professional development of software is the responsibility of the teacher.
This is the only time LPS certified staff can apply for a software grant for the 2019-2020 school year.
If you have any questions, please call Lisa Carson, Executive Director of the LPS Foundation, at (580) 585-6251.